Sunday, September 11, 2011

A quickie post...

... since I've been so negligent lately.  I realize I haven't really updated much on our garden.  While it didn't yield as much as we had hoped (the garlic and squash were a bust), we just realized that our collard greens are beautiful!  I made a soup with them tonight, which consisted of the greens, garlic, olive oil, salt, potatoes, and water.  I'll post the recipe if there's interest!  It's not paleo, but it's great for fall.

I finally bit the bullet and started my maternity clothes collection.  I'm still on the small side for a belly, but I just can't handle the Belly Band, and I need comfort!  I discovered a consignment store near my house where I got a shirt and two pairs of pants for cheap, and I did some damage at Gap Maternity.  Here's the picture I've been meaning to post:


There's a tiny bump!  Woo hoo!  In the picture, I'm 18 weeks, five days.  It's a little dark, but you get the gist.

No comments:

Post a Comment