Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A very good day...

Consists of:
-Reading a good book (current selection: The Omnivore's Dilemma.  I know I'm a little behind the times, but it's such a relevant read.  Every American should read this book.  It's so eye opening about our food sources).



- Drinking iced coffee to beat the summer heat.

- Saying "no!" to that tempting donut, and knowing that I'm healthier and my tummy will be happier for it.

- Being outside after a rainfall, still able to smell the rain and feel a cool breeze finally break the heat.

- Obtaining a new personal record at CrossFit.  (Today, I back squatted 195 pounds 3 times, for a new 3 rep max!  Who knew my thunder thighs would one day allow me to be so strong?)

- Catching up, on the phone, with friends and family.

What made today a very good day?

No comments:

Post a Comment