Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blog is back!

My apologies for my long absence from this blog.  I can't believe that I now have a busy, adorable four month old on my hands.  Eleanor is a pretty amazing kid and I adore her to pieces.
Looking back, the past four months have been an utter whirlwind.  It's hard to know exactly what to write about.  Each day has offered new challenges and new insights, but I now feel ready to share my observations over the past few months and the new balancing act that comes along with such a momentous life change.  Over the next few weeks, I will be blogging about my post-partum CrossFit experience, share articles and recipes of interest, and ultimately my insights on my new "simple challenge" of motherhood.  While it has certainly been an interesting ride, I am one very lucky momma to have such an amazing daughter.  Isn't she darling?


Is there a topic you'd like me to blog about?  While I have several ideas for new posts, I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment: